I was nominated for The Real Neat Blog Award by my fellow blogger, Bloomin’ Uterus. THANKS!!!
So here’s the fun part!
Here are The Rules
- Put the Award Logo in your post.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
The Questions Bloomin’ Uterus is asking me:
- Think of a moment when you were uncontrollably smiling. Why? Share that memory with us! Anytime I look at or spend time with our 6-1/2 month grandson, Caleb. He adorbs, and just looking at him or thinking about him makes me smile:-)
- If you had one super power, what would it be? Being able to transport myself anywhere I want to in seconds or minutes, because my grown children live a distance from me, and I love to travel!
- What’s your favorite condiment? The one you slather on EVERYTHING! Well, I can’t say there are any condiments that I slather on anything, but I love many kinds of jellies and jams (cherry preserves, apple grape jam, boysenberry jam, to name a few) and I definitely slather them on bread or toast!
- I’ve seriously enjoyed your blogs. How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since 2012, shortly after I learned the basics at a writers conference.
- Would you rather camp in a tent with a cozy fire going outside or sleep on a fluffy bed in a lush hotel? No contest–sleep on a fluffy bed in a lush hotel…..ahhhh!
- Which came first: the chicken or the egg? I believe God created heaven and earth, Adam and Eve, and all the animals. So I think the chicken came first:-)
- You have the chance to Live in a Reality that is the reality from your favorite book or movie BUT your favorite character hates you…Would you still go? Yes, I think I would. I love Narnia from the C.S. Lewis books and movies, and even if one of the brothers or sisters hated me, there would be the other siblings to have adventures with!
I hope you enjoyed reading the answers to these questions as part of my nomination. Please visit Bloomin’ Uterus’s blog to learn more about endometriosis and get many resources!